Saturday 28 December 2013

Christmas Florentines



Spooning on the Chocolate
Putting on the toppings
   









For these easy Christmas treats, I melted 200g of white chocolate and spooned it on baking paper in generous sized circles. I kept adding chocolate to the circles to make them thick. Then I scattered some of “Sainsbury’s Festive mix” over them. This included apple, orange and nuts. I then sprinkled gold sugar over them to finish. Next I melted 200g of milk chocolate and formed it into circles before covering them with “Sainsbury’s Black forest mix”. This was made up of white chocolate chunks, dried cherries and cherry flavoured apple. I chilled the Florentines until they were hard and then put them into presentation bags ready to give.


The milk chocolate florentines

No comments:

Post a Comment