Monday 25 November 2013

Geometric Cupcakes


Adding some colouring
4oz, sugar, margarine and flour, 2 eggs, teaspoon of baking powder, tsp of strawberry essence, splash of milk and a drop or red colouring. First I weighed the margarine and sugar and creamed them together. Next I added the beaten eggs, 1 at a time to make the mixture smooth. Then I added a drop of food colouring and the strawberry essence. I sieved the flour and baking powder and folded the mixture together before adding the milk to give the mixture a smooth consistency. Finally I spooned them into bun cases and cooked for 20 minutes at 180oC. Once the cakes had cooled, I combined light cream cheese with icing sugar and some red food colouring. Once it was a thick frosting I covered the cakes with it before finishing with dark chocolate drops in geometric patterns.

T
Pink icing and dark chocolate drops

No comments:

Post a Comment